Introduction to the German Language Grammar Course – Level A1.1
Taking this course allows you to enter the online speaking sessions with native German speakers in a very short time!
Presentation of the course.
In case there is anything you don’t understand, you can always ask your questions in the comments and we’ll be happy to answer those as soon as possible.
Grammar is the base of a language, but in order to be able to speak German, it is crucial to practice as much as possible. Taking this course allows you to enter our speaking sessions with native teachers and for more independent practice, we recommend you to purchase as well our course with additional exercises.
Who is it for?
This course is for everyone who would like to start learning German from 0 and doesn’t want to waste the precious time in sessions with native teachers listening to grammar explanations when you can learn the grammar easily by yourself through this video course! If you don’t want to depend on any specific schedule to learn the basics of the German language, but rather prefer to learn it whenever and wherever you want, then this course is for you! Also, this is a perfect course if you want to go to Germany for work and know the basics of the language before.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the German language in the most efficient way using the latest method with native teachers
- You will learn to hold a first basic conversation in German presenting yourself or other
- You will learn to talk about easy topics such as food, free time activities, asking for prices etc.
- You will see how easy it is to learn German, if you just have the right explanations and tipps coming from a na1tive German teacher.
- You will learn the grammar more efficiently by yourself through the videos
- You will safe time and understand German grammar quicker
Anja from Alemania
InstructorThe instructor of this course is Anja from Alemania, a German native speaker with more than 10 years of teaching experience in different countries all over the world. Anja is a polyglot having studied over 10 languages and speaking 5 of them fluently. Being the founder of ZALOA Languages and a passionate language learner herself, her focus is on creating efficient content and motivating her students to not give up until they reach an intermediate-advanced level. She believes that really everyone is able to learn foreign languages and is passionate about showing people how to learn German.
Immediate access to the course
7 hrs. of total duration
Access to content for life