Introduction to the German Language: Grammar Video Course – Level A1.2
Get fast results with these 20 video sessions of German grammar explanations for Level A1.2 . With the step-by-step explanations, you will see how easy it is to learn German and that everyone can learn to speak it!
Take this video course on the road! Learn German whenever you want and wherever you are.
Use your breaks at work, 20min before going to bed, as a morning routine every morning or efficiently use waiting times at the airport, on public transport etc.).
Learn at your own pace: pause, repeat or go back to a session if you need to review specific topics!
The 6 months course access gives you maximum freedom. You can take this course whenever you want, from anywhere in the world.
Presentation of the course.
The course is divided into 20 video sessions of 20 – 30 minutes. After each session, you will find a short quiz to make sure that you know how to apply the learned content. In order to see the next video, it is absolutely necessary to complete the previous session answering the questions at the end.
In case there is anything you don’t understand, you can always ask your questions in the comment section and we’ll be happy to answer those as soon as possible.
Grammar is the base of a language, but in order to be able to speak German, it is crucial to practice as much as possible.
Who is it for?
This video course is for everyone who yet started learning German with the efficient GO! method that adapts to your personal schedule and has the basic knowledge of A1.2.
If you are planning to go to Germany to work/study/travel there, then this course is the perfect preparation for your stay in Germany!
In case you have already learned some words or even some beginner grammar concepts but don’t feel very comofortable with those, then this course is the perfect reinforcement for you!
Since at the end of the course you will receive a certificate, this video course is perfect opportunity to improve and brigthen up your CV!
Taking this course is mandatory in order to enter the GO! German Speaking Sessions with native instructors.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the German language in the most efficient way using an innovative method mady by native instructors!
- You will learn how easy German pronunciation is if you know the most important rules and and the tips mentioned in the course.
- You will learn the structure of questions and sentences allowing you to hold small talk conversations in German.
- You will learn different tenses allowing you to speak in the present and in the past tense.
- You will learn typical mistakes that others make when learning German as well as false friends between the English and German language.
- You will learn why people think that “life is too short to learn German” and more importantly you will see how to succesfully learn German.
Anja from Alemania
The instructor of this course is Anja from Alemania, a German native speaker with more than 10 years of teaching experience in different countries all over the world. Anja is a polyglot having studied over 10 languages and speaking 5 of them fluently. Being the founder of ZALOA Languages and a passionate language learner herself, her focus is on creating efficient content and motivating her students to not give up until they reach an intermediate-advanced level. She believes that really everyone is able to learn foreign languages and is passionate about showing people how to learn German.
Immediate access to the course
Access from anywhere in the world
Access for 6months